Frequently Asked Questions
GLD is an on-demand delivery service that is available anytime. Our software allows your packages to be picked-up and delivered in a more efficient and affordable manner.
GLD is currently only available in Greater Vancouver and will be looking to expand into different cities.
- Maple Ridge
- New Westminster
- North Vancouver
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
- West Vancouver
- White Rock
- Pitt Meadows
Simply login onto your account and provide us as much information (pick-up address, drop-off address, pick-up date/time, drop-off time required & additional notes) about the shipment.
Virtually any package and/or document can be shipped with exception of illegal, immoral, unethical, unlawful and unsafe items (in accordance with BC commercial transport procedures and laws). Please read our Terms for more information.
We currently accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Japan Credit Bureau (JCB) & Discover & Diners).
Shipments can be cancelled at any time prior to delivery if the shipment has NOT been accepted by a driver. If a shipment has already been accepted by a driver, shipments that are not within 2 hours of the required pick-up time can be cancelled.
Business owners can contact our team directly at email@example.com and we will contact you for more information.
The time for your package to reach the delivery location will vary depending on the service you picked, how far the delivery location is from the pick-up location and how busy the traffic is. Our goal is to bring your shipment to destination promptly.
- 📖 Booked: The shipment has been booked in the system, waiting for a driver to accept the shipment.
- 📅 Scheduled: The shipment has been accepted by a driver.
- 🚚 On the way to Pickup: The driver is on the way to the pickup location.
- 📦 Ready for Pickup: The driver has arrived at the pickup location.
- 🚚 In-Transit: The driver is on the way to the drop-off location.
- 🏠 Destination Reached: The driver has reached the drop-off location.
- ☑️ Delivered: The shipment has been completed.
- ❌ Cancelled: The shipment request has been cancelled
Fees are based on distance, weight & size of packages, and the type of delivery service you require. You will see a price breakdown of the actual price you will be charged before you place your shipment request.
Register and apply through our mobile application. Provide us the required information and documents and successful candidates will be contacted.
75% of the delivery fee we charge to our customers will be paid to the drivers. The more shipments you complete, the more earnings you get.
Drivers are paid on a bi-weekly basis on the total amount earned in the past two completed weeks. The amount will be paid via direct deposit to your bank account. Drivers can ask for an earlier payout at any time with the understanding that a small transaction fee will be applied.
Drivers can feel free to contact our support time anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (778) 326-0144.
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Reliable working vehicle (20 years or newer)
- Valid driver’s license (any Class 1-5, 7)
- Have a Android or iOS smart phone with data plan
- Car insurance (commercial insurance required for drivers working more than 6 days per month)
- Consent to a background check