Last Updated: February 25, 2021
- All information disclosed by You shall be disclosed willingly. All information provided by You will not be the company’s responsibility to verify and will not be liable for any misrepresentation, fraud, negligence, etc.
- You may choose to withdraw your consent at any point in time by sending email to our support email. Withdrawing your consent would allow us to not let You undertake any transactions on the platform. The company reserves the right to store your information in an anonymized form even after your withdrawal.
Collection of Information
- To enhance user experiences, our service/company collects from two sources: (i) You voluntarily provide us and (ii) information automatically collected when using our platform/services.
- Information we collect may include but not limited to: name, email address, mobile/phone #, service address and location.
- Non-personal information may also be collected. This may include but not limited to: IP address, operating system, browser type, internet service provider, user data and search history.
- Automatic information may be received and stored when accessing our platforms. Cookies (small text files that are stored on browsers/devices) about certain information such as IP address, browser type, language, date and time are used to improve the quality of our services by storing user preferences and user trends. Users may disable cookies but may result in not being able to fully experience the interactive features of our services.
- When using the mobile application, we may receive information about your location, mobile device and unique identifier number of your device.
- When sending emails or other communications to us, we may retain those communications to respond and improve on our services.
- We may receive information from third-parties such as other users, partners or our affiliated companies.
Use of Personal Information
Information collected by us may be use for the following purposes:
- To provide and allow You to use our services.
- Maintain, improve and personalize the services.
- To maintain account and network security purposes.
- Internal record in our company such as auditing, data analysis and research.
- Improve our services and your usage on our platforms.
- To protect You and our business.
- Communicate important notices or changes to our services.
- Respond to your comments, reviews and questions.
- Promotional and marketing purposes.
- Resolve any legal disputes that may arise.
Sharing of Personal Information
- We may share your information with 3rd parties and 3rd party service providers including vendors upon receipt of request by You when You initiate a transaction of our services.
- We may share information to payment service providers.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in good faith to respond to court orders or other legal process.
- We may disclose your information to (i) protect and defend the rights or property of the company, (ii) protect the personal safety of You, the company, members and employees, (iii) protect the company form incurring any legal liability. In such an event, the company shall be under no obligation to inform you or seek your approval or consent.
- Any content You share or upload to publicly viewable portion of the Platform will be publicly available.
- We do not disclose your personal information to advertisers but may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymized information about you and other registered users, vendors to help advertisers reach their target audience.
- All information is saved and stored on encrypted databases that are secured with passwords and pins. The company will take reasonable steps to help protect your privacy against unauthorized access.
- Although we will try our best to protect your data, no online activity is ever fully secure or error free. You will have a major role in not sharing and keeping your personal information secure.
- The company cannot guarantee that your personal information is absolutely secure. We will not be liable or responsible for disclosure of your information due to any reasons included but not limited to errors in transmission, unauthorized 3rd party access or other causes beyond its control.
- Submissions (“Post”) include but are not limited to reviews, comments, questions and photos through public forums such as blogs and GLD’s social media pages. GLD reserves the unconditional right to remove and delete any Post that does not comply with the conditions in the Terms and Conditions.
- If You delete or remove your Post from any GLD media platforms, it may remain viewable in archived pages or stored by other users.
- After each transaction, ratings might be provided for each party (You, Driver & Recipient). The overall average rating for each party will be displayed publicly to other users for whom they provide or receive services.